How to attach the full lace wig
1. Prep your hair , by creating a flat surface for the wig to sit on . You can braid your hair down, or apply a wig liner
2. Fit the wig on your head , and evaluate how and where you would like the hairline , the goal is to find where the hairline will look most natural.
3. Gradually starting triming the excess lace , the goal here is to create your hairline , only cut small amounts off at a time.
4. After you have created your hairline , apply adhesive to the hairline , so it can stay on your head.
5. The finished hairline should look totally natural , as if the hair were actually growing from your head.
How to remove the full lace wig
1. Pull all hair up into a ponytail, so you wont get adhesive on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around perimeter of hairline.
3. Graudually remove the lace. Be sure not to pull at the lace. Remove slowly.
4. After you have removed the lace, there may be some residue left on the unit, you should shampoo the unit, and with a towel, delicately scrub the residue away.
5. You should let the unit dry naturally or you can style the unit, how you would normally style your natural hair